Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley polarized sunglass Fortunately

Block side, all four Russian instructors did not let go together,oakley polarized sunglass, it now appears, the quality of these gunmen are not enough, after a systematic and formal training, but the performance is still very bad. Grenade thrown into a lot of people do not know to lie down, retreat later when no one bring up the rear, if not an enemy to give up the chase, most likely will lose some people.
Fortunately, a man and a gun there, and that doing so would reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble. And how much reflects the spirit of solidarity of an abandoned companion lesson to these men are. But look at the current situation, the gunmen a short period of time can not be used again, not only because of the dead and injured more than half,oakley half jacket sunglasses, more importantly, many of these people have been terrorized gallbladder, or doubt their ability to not After a period of recovery, it is difficult to ensure the implementation of the task, no problem.
But now the situation is very tense, the Yamaguchi-gumi, not this close hand, the Hot Strike truth I am afraid that everyone understands. I have been in the pursuit of elite policy, only the top group of men can barely play a few dozen people, once the other party to launch full-scale attack, I am afraid even be able to block, but also badly hurt. More favorable factor is the headquarters building in the design when taking into account the requirements of the defense, many key places to be reinforced, and the whole building monitoring and alarm system, at least not afraid of each other to Yin.
Annoyance in the study and walked step, until subconsciously smoking a cigar in the hands only to find the cigar has been extinguished. Just at that moment, the door of the men reported that Russian instructors, I let into, at the very start I asked the gunmen.
Boss, seventeen people were killed; not fighting seriously injured Twenty-three; be able to continue fighting slightly injured ten people. Russian instructors respect a military salute, said: Sorry, we do not live up to their responsibilities.
Do not blame you. I sighed and said: I in the trap of the enemy. How kind of serious injury?
Doctors have, but not enough equipment, I fear that some people can not rescue. Russian instructor replied, not hear the feelings of a personal tone.
I could not help but dark and strange in the heart breath, this is I need soldiers, no feelings, excluding life and death. My hands of the gunmen, but a group of amateur fills addition to the unilateral killing has not been a real battle, once the setbacks, they immediately lost courage and confidence.
Well, you go. I said dismissively: Do not worry about it.
Is the boss. Russia saluted, turned and left the office.
I looked at his back, I could not help but miss since that Russian generals, if he still bit, I can talk to him to be a few people. Not much, as long as the longer 20 special troops would not have to worry about any violent groups. Thought of this, suddenly the hearts of a move, suddenly remembered that General had mentioned submarine fifty Alpha team, if we can get these people, then, even the 60 gunmen all dead, I will not feel distressed.
Without further ado, I hastily called the Asano Sachiko telephone openings asked the whereabouts of the fifty members of the Alpha team. Asano Sachiko answer so I am very

No comments:

Post a Comment